Title：Chairman / Associate Professor
Degree：Ph.D in Laws, National Taiwan Normal University.
1. Executive Assistant to CEO, Trendgo Market Research & Consulting Co. Ltd.
2. Manager, Trendgo Market Research & Consulting Co. Ltd.
3. Adjunct Assistant Professor, National Taiwan University of Arts.
4. Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Taipei.
Expertise：Social Media Marketing, Market Survey, Consumer Behavior, Business Model Analysis
Office phone number：+886 22871-8288 ext.7292
Lee, Changyen, Chun-Fa Cheng, Min-Ta Chuang, Wei-Chiefh Hsu, Yen-Hung Chen, and Kuo-Tai Cheng (2018).How transparency and accountability matter in regulating the Taiwan Water Supply Corporation, Utilities Policy, 52, 50-58. (SSCI/SCIE)
Shan, Wen-Ting and Min-Ta Chuang (2015). An Analytic Research on the Communication Strategies of Confucianism in Mainland China within the Context of Globalization: A Case Study of the Confucius Institute, Monthly Review of Philosophy and Culture, 42, 9, 45-68. (A&HCI)
Chou, Wei-Hsuan and Min-Ta Chuang (2013). A Framework for "The World Café": An Empiric Study of Teaching Space, Taiwan Journal of General Education, 11, 37-66.
Chen, Wei-Chieh and Min-Ta Chuang (2012). The Discussion of Urban Democratic Governance in Taipei, Congress Monthly, 40, 7, 44-68.
Chen, Wen Cheng, Wei-Chieh Chen, Min-Ta Chuang, and Shang-Wei Wang (2011). A Contextual Analysis of the Debates on the Legitimacy of Judicial Review in America, Chengchi Law Review, 122, 83-199. (TSSCI)
1. The Urban Society Quality and People Satisfaction in Taiwan Metropolitan Area (MOST 105-2410-H-845-026, principal investigator (PI): Min-Ta Chuang) (2016/08/01 – 2017/07/31)
2. Development of the planning method and governance mechanism for cross-boundary integration of cities based on global competitiveness (MOST 105-2420-H-845-001, principal investigator (PI): Y-H Chiu, Co-principal investigator (co-PI): Min-Ta Chuang) (2016-2017)