How to apply to Department of Urban Industrial Management and Marketing
Department of Urban Industrial Management and Marketing offers courses at both undergraduate and advanced level with Chinese as the main language of instruction. The following gives information about prerequisites and special admittance requirements:
1. Graduation certificate or school attendance certificate of the senior high school
2. Original copy of the senior high school annual transcript (including school ranking and percentage)
3. Recommendation letter(s) from teachers in Chinese or in English
4. Other documents that may benefit the review procedures
5. Biography in Chinese or in English
6. Study plan in Chinese or in English
Exchange studies at the Department of Urban Industrial Management and Marketing
The University of Taipei has bilateral student exchange agreements with the universities as listed on the link below (https://international.utaipei.edu.tw/files/11-1035-4508.php?Lang=en).
If you are a student at one of these universities and wish to study in the Department of Urban Industrial Management and Marketing, please contact the International Office at your Home University to apply.
Please visit the link below for further information (https://admission.utaipei.edu.tw/index.php?Lang=en).